We are your year-round farmers' market!
- Almost all our produce is certified organic, and the rest is from farmers we know and trust.
- We stock essential fresh items year-round plus a fantastic array of seasonal products.
- Our knowledgeable workers develop direct relationships with Washington farmers.
In any season, you'll find gorgeous, sustainably grown produce at our Co-op.
We're stocked with an extensive selection of natural, organic, local, and ethically-sourced foods and products to make your pantry happy.
- Foods made in Seattle, Tacoma, and Washington
- Goods made sustainably, by small farmers and producers
- Organic, gluten-free, raw, paleo-friendly, ethnic, kosher, Fair Trade, and non-GMO foods, and more
- A bounty of specialty items
- Traditional favorites and pantry essentials
You'll also find sustainable household and baby products, healthy foods and products for your pets, helpful staff, and great prices.
||Dairy & Freeze
We're proud to work with Washington farmers and farm cooperatives, and we emphasize dairy products from animals that are raised humanely, pastured, grass-fed, and without antibiotics or added recombinant bovine growth hormones (RBGH).
- Organic milk, yogurt, and butter
- Raw milk
- Milk and yogurt in glass containers
- Cage-free, organic, and pasture-raised eggs
- Non-dairy milks and yogurts
- Alternative foods like tempeh, tofu, and field roast
- Pickles, kimchi, and sauerkrauts
- Fresh juices, plus kombucha, kefir, and fermented drinks
- Starter kits for making your own kombucha, kefir and water kefir, yogurt, and cheese
Our freezer section boasts:
- Ready-to-eat frozen foods and meal ingredients
- Gluten-free foods
- Amazing local ice cream and frozen treats
||Meat & Seafood
We know meat is nutritionally and culturally important to many people in our community, and also that it can pack a punch as far as sustainability and ethics are concerned. That's something we take seriously, so we emphasize:
- Meat from animals that are raised humanely, pastured, grass-fed, and without antibiotics and rBGH
- Natural, organic, and Northwest-raised meat
- Thoughtfully-sourced beef, pork, lamb, and poultry
- Seattle-made sausages
- Goat and buffalo
- Salamis and sliced meats
- Central Made, our house-made, ready-to-cook entreés
- Wild and sustainably-harvested fish and shellfish
- Delicious jerkies and smoked fish
||Bulk Foods: Save Money and Reduce Waste!
Bulk departments have been the cornerstone of food co-ops from the beginning, and we're sure proud of ours. We're stocked with lots of local, fairly traded, organic, gluten-free, and raw options, and that's just the start.
- Dry goods like beans, grains, flours, nuts, and granolas
- Herbs, spices, coffees, and teas, familiar and unusual
- Liquids like oils, honey, vanilla extract, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and more
- Ingredients for Western and international diets
- Staple foods, baking ingredients, snacks, and treats
- Curious about a bulk item? Ask us for a sample!
Because we're stocking in bulk, we can cut back on packaging and on some of the cost and labor, passing those savings on to you.
Owners, if you buy one of the large bags we stock on the bottom of the bulk table, we're able to give you a 10% discount on top of the already-low bulk price. Sweet deal!
Using your own containers is easy - click below for a how-to.
||Deli, Coffee, & Juice Bar
At 16th & Madison
Our deli's fresh! We emphasize wholesome, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients in our tasty, healthful prepared foods. Feel free to sample anything you’d like - we want you to be completely satisfied with what you take home.
- All produce in our Deli-made dishes and juice bar is organically grown
- We source locally whenever possible
- We use only GMO-free, organic oil to prepare our dishes
- All meat is antibiotic- and hormone-free
- Many of our dishes are made without gluten (our kitchen does prepare other gluten-containing foods)
- Our Grab 'n' Go case is filled with healthy portions of rotating, pre-packaged foods
- Our soup bar boasts five fresh, hot, and tasty options daily
And our sunny café comes with free Wi-Fi.
Find delicious delicacies every day in our Artisan Cheese case. Our cheesemonger assembles an amazing array of fantastic fromages, from classic varieties to the unusual, featuring our Cascadia region's rich bounty of local beauties.
Each October, our Cascadia Cheese Festival brings expert regional cheesemakers and a stunning showcase of regional cheeses to Seattle's Capitol Hill. The festival is a unique opportunity to get to know local cheesemakers and their wonderful creations. They bring samples, so come hungry!
We stock the basics, bells, and whistles to nourish your mind and body wellness. The products we carry are formulated with whole foods and clean ingredients, and our buyers are super-conscientious about quality.
- Vitamins and nutritional supplements
- Hair and body care products
- Skincare and cosmetics
- Homeopathic remedies, tinctures, and herbs
- Local and reputable national brands
- Cruelty-free products
- Products without harsh chemicals and additives
Our homewares keep Seattle and Tacoma households sustainably stocked throughout the year. We emphasize goods that are:
- Made regionally
- Ethically produced
||Beer, Wine & Spirits
Our assortment of libations will keep your whistle wet! We’re proud to stock:
- Washington-made beers and imports
- Specialty, microbrew, and sustainable beers
- Classic party brews
- Wines from Washington and beyond, priced for every budget
- Washington-made spirits
- Mead, sake, and liqueurs
- Mixology essentials
Join us for monthly tastings! We host spirited complimentary tastings in our wine aisle every month. Please be 21+ and bring ID.