Owners, stock up and save on stuff we carry and on stuff we don't!
Did you know? You can place a special order for anything you find in the store, plus lots of other things you don’t see — just ask! Owners take 10% off preordered cases any time, and 15% off if they’re picked up during your Owner Discount Days shop!
Placing a special order
For 16th & Madison, Seattle pickup: Visit the Central Services desk or call 206-329-1545.
Just let us know if you have any questions. We’re here to help!
Grocery Manager Tim Z. (1600 E Madison store) has some helpful insider tips for special ordering:
- Most, but not all, special order case items come in a case of 12. Ask us and we’ll let you know what the case size is for the item you’d like.
- Special orders placed by Friday morning can often be available for Saturday afternoon pickup.
- We can order many different wines and spirits that we don’t normally carry. These you can special-order by the case, or the each. Owners receive a 10% case discount on 6 bottles mix and match (except during ODD).
- Keep an eye out for sale items for even greater savings! Our bimonthly sales flyers are located at the front of the store at both locations, and online.
â€‹What might you order, you ask? Here are Tim’s favorite items:
- Convenience on-the-go with your favorite protein and chocolate bars.
- Stay hydrated with a backup supply of coconut water.
- Stock up on pantry items for a rainy day – maybe soup, canned beans, or tomatoes.
- Get your smoothie supplies from our great selection of frozen berries and other fruits!
- Keep a supply of tuna and kipper tins on hand for healthy protein and easy meals.
- Save on bulk products! We can order most bulk items in 5, 25, or 50-pound increments.
This article appeared in the Summer 2015 issue of our newsletter, the Central Register.
Date: Friday July 24, 2015
Category: Tips & Ideas
[ Blog Home ]