White Sangria Sparkler
A refreshing, bubbly sangria loaded with tons of fruity goodness--and it takes just minutes (plus chill time) to put together this show-stopping cocktail. This Sangria is incredibly refreshing and cool, with bubbly goodness. Plus, with all the colorful fruits, it just makes it even more fun to drink.
- 1 (750 mL) bottle white wine
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar, or more, to taste
- 1 (750 mL) bottle sparkling white wine
- 8 sprigs mint
- In a large pitcher, whisk together white wine, peaches, kiwis, raspberries and sugar.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice with sparkling white wine, garnished with mint, if desired.
Original recipe at DamnDelicious.net